Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Little Late, But Worth The Wait!



I was once told that after a week, you may as well not even blog about a wedding if you hadn't already because everyone else has already posted pictures. I normally agree with this theory, but with this wedding, I couldn't resist.

I love, love, loved everything about Leslie and Matthew's wedding! Mainly because they are both so artistic and crazy amazing at what they do. Between the two of them, there are stunning paintings, blow-your-mind graphic design and stellar photography. Which is why I was soo incredibly honored that they asked little 'ol me to be their photographer!

So much of who they are as individuals and who they are as a couple went into this wedding. Their love for one another is so apparent and so beautiful! Blessings on
you both and I hope that my pictures do your gorgeous day justice :)

No comments: