Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FYI/Did You Know?







I love, love, having a laptop. Why didn't I get one sooner?! It's amazing to be able to sit next to Christian while he does his school work and do my work at the same time! Not only that, but I'm officially a Twitterer (ekphotog) and a Skyper! This whole "welcome to the 21st century" thing is pretty amazing! Settle down, settle down... Now before you get too excited and wet your pants or something, I still am NOT texting. Although, at the rate I'm going, it may be sooner than later. Stay tuned for more details...






That has actually nothing to do with my post today, but I thought I'd just let you all know that I'm shedding the grandma side of me and getting with the times. As I said before I like to let you know all of the options that you have available to you with your photographs, but if I listed all your options, my price sheet would be forever long and, quite frankly, who has time for that?






Gallery wraps are a great gift idea not only for people on your Christmas list, but as a little Christmas gift all to yourself. What?! Life requires a bit of selfishness once in a while. Gallery wraps are UV coated to protect from fading and available in standard and custom sizes. Email me today for pricing.






***Photos borrowed from weddingbee.com and gunnyweddingdesign.co.uk***

1 comment:

Sealed Expressions said...

Can you text me your prices?
Thanks!
;)