Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Photo Shoot w/ Tyanna









I had another photo shoot today. This time with my beautiful sister-in-law. She was very patient with me - I tend to take a little time learning how to pose people seeing as I'm new at this. I think that they turned out great and it was a wonderful learning experience for me. I tried different things and figured a little bit of what works and what doesn't. I almost canceled the shoot because they called for all day thunderstorms, but luckily there was no such thing. A huge thanks to Tyanna for being such a great subject for me :)

3 comments:

Teresa Glady said...

Beautiful photos! I especially like the 4th one from the top, where she is off center and the wind is blowing her hair. Very natural and "un-posed." Great job, Libby!

Love, T

Teresa Glady said...

Okay, retry...it is the 5th one down. Dallas didn't marry me because I could count, obviously...

laurasuttle said...

Me likey!