Friday, August 22, 2008










Last Saturday we decided to go for a little trip around the thumb before Sean started work on Monday. First we headed to Port Huron where I decided that I could most definitely live there (give me one winter there with blowing snow and cold winds coming off of the bay and my indecisive self would most likely have a different opinion). We tooled around the farmers market for a while and then we were able to witness a "mock rescue" by the Coast Guard. I loved being by the water with all of the sights and sounds. We then went to another park to have lunch, stopped by a lighthouse (the kids were much more amused by the playground that was on the premises), went swimming at Port Cresent & eventually ended up at Pizza Hut in Caro. We had soooo much fun! Thanks mom & dad!

No comments: