Thursday, August 7, 2008

Country Girl at Heart












My best friend's mom (who has known me for 11 years) asked me to come out and take some pictures of her farm. She wanted some artistic looking photos of the equipment etc, so that she could hang them in the new addition of her house. I of course was already excited to do it, but imagine my good-fortune when I pulled in and saw that Benjamin was there too! Now I got baby pictures too! And what a great baby to photograph! So sweet, so smiley... But the best is when the tractor came out of the barn - it was like baby crack! Ben is definitely all boy. A big thank you goes out to Teresa, Jeanie & Dallas (who was very reluctant to let me take some photos of him in his work pants). I love you all!

1 comment:

jeannie-mama said...

Dear Libby,
All of your photos are wonderful! I love the one of Ben and Teresa - that one wasn't in the email you sent me. Are you hiding more treasures?
I just love the way you made everything seem so very special. You have a great eye for detail - your unique perspectives capture our everyday life and present them in such a beautiful. You captured not just the image but the very heart of our farm.
Thank you so much,
love (your other)
Mom :)