Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Laura's Trashin' the Dress









This had to be the most fun ever! It didn't take much convincing Laura to go along with my wacky idea and that is one of the many reasons that I love her! Betheen, please don't kill me for not having you come, but it was between downpours and the mosquitoes were out in full force. Anyway, Laura is some amazing work of genetics because she of course looked beautiful, but even looked gorgeous when having all of her blood sucked out of her body. We won't talk about how I looked like a cave woman that just came out of a year-long hibernation. Laura said that I had better give her a huge thank you; so here it is.

Laura,
You are an amazing model and an even more amazing sister. I thank you from the depths of my heart. Of course, you can thank me too for being the most amazing naturally gifted photographer ever too. Just kidding...
Love,
Your amazing naturally gifted sister.

Well, I hope that you enjoy. I'm including some of my favorite shots of the day. Please feel free to critique.

3 comments:

Teresa Glady said...

Again, I like the black and white one here. Very nice, although it does look like she is meandering through a field of pot. Which could be, to some people, delightful! :)

Libby said...

That would probably appeal to the masses these days. I wouldn't be surprised if I started getting emails requesting some information on the giant pot plants :)

Libby said...

That would probably appeal to the masses these days. I wouldn't be surprised if I started getting emails requesting some information on the giant pot plants :)