Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rachelle and D.J. Married!

Weather? Unseasonably warm and beautiful. Couple? Stunning. Location? Breathtaking. Bragging to all the other photographers that have to deal with less-than-ideal wedding weather in other parts of the country this weekend? Yeah. Just a bit :) I had such a great time last night capturing Rachelle and D.J.'s wedding. They're a really sweet couple that surrounds themselves with people that are just as wonderful. I may or may not have fallen out of Rachelle's lifted pick-up truck looking for the marriage license, but we're not going to talk about that... Thank you, thank you, thank you to both Rachelle and D.J. I hope I never start taking for granted the privilege that I have coming into these moments in people's lives. Blessings on your wedding and your future!

No comments: