Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chris & Alicia Married!




Nothing thrills me much more than when I get the opportunity to hang out at weddings and take pictures of wonderful people. Even better than that? Hanging out at a wedding of a childhood friend and taking pictures of her and her wonderful new husband. Seriously? Don't I have the most rad job ever?! I know. I do. And it is an awesome blessing that God allows me to be able to participate in the most incredible moments of people's lives. So, without further ado, I present to you Chris and Alicia's fall inspired wedding day. Gorgeous!!!!














Allow me to explain the next few pictures. Chris's mom is a 2nd grade teacher and to practice writing sentences, she had the kids write wedding advice to Chris and Alicia. Some had you laughing and others almost in tears. I love their perspective on marriage!






Thank you to Chris and Alicia for allowing me the opportunity to be such a huge part of their special day!

Keep smiling!
- Libby

No comments: