Saturday, October 15, 2011

Indian Summer with Kids

I took complete advantage of the indian summer we had the past week and a half. It was perfection! Colors were spectacular and the temperature around 75 degrees on average. Ummmm.... yes please! Can we schedule this again for next year Mother Nature??? In all my busyness, I managed to squeeze in a session with my sister and her family. There is no lacking personality in this group of five. That is for sure. I like it though because it makes pictures with personality. The warmth has left and the cold wet days have resumed while we call get prepped and ready for Halloween and the whirlwind of other holidays that almost immediately follow. I'm working desperately to keep up with the whole three posts a week vow and although it could be worse, I feel as though I could drop the ball any day now. Back to my sister and her crazy (in the best way possible) little family. I've blogged about them before, but I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. Life goes by far too quickly.
Keep smiling! ~ Libby

2 comments:

laurasuttle said...

So tempted to get on a plane RIGHT NOW!

Jolene said...

Wow, Libby. Pictures are great, and Becky and Luke's family is beautiful. I can't believe how big their kids are!!!