Monday, May 2, 2011

The Rockin' Assistant




I think it is a great time to introduce my assistant/second shooter/ friend Jenny. Many people when they see that I offer a second shooter want to get to know a little bit about her too and this is the perfect opportunity since I took some pictures of her and her boyfriend the other day.

Jenny and I meant when I was working the typical 9-5 job with her mom. Jenny would stop in once in a while and we would chat photography. What better way to get her some experience than to have her tag along? Fast forward a couple of years and here we are. Working side by side and having a TON of fun together. For some reason, she is not completely embarrassed by me and my dorkiness. Or bless her little soul, just won't tell me that she is mortified by having to hang with me :)

Jenny is sweet, loving, kind and talented. Not much else you need to know. She runs around and gets all little extra things that I am not able to get all the time when I'm the only photographer. She is my runner, my paper holder, my go-getter, my back-up and soooo much more, but mainly she is my have coffee with, gorge on pizza with, starve until dinner because we don't have time to grab a bite to eat while shooting a wedding with, friend. :)



















No comments: