Saturday, May 14, 2011

When Taking Pictures...













A little advice for my fellow photographers. No matter how cute your kids, never - I repeat NEVER take photos of your own children. There will be whining, possible tears, temper tantrums and attitude by the truckloads. And that is just from you. However, if you have adorable nieces and nephews, click away. Hire someone else to tackle your kids. I have heeded my own advise (with the exception of having another photographer deal with my kids and therefore have no up-to-date pictures of my offspring) and had a quick 10 minute session with my sister's kids and look how gorgeous they are!

2 comments:

Sealed Expressions said...

Gorgeous photos, as always!

Once you are not too busy, let's meet at Harvest - MUCH needed!

Libby said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Things have been nuts for the both of us. Tues., Weds., and Thursdays are a wash with kids activities. But Mondays and Fridays are good for me :)