Thursday, February 17, 2011

Referral Program

I'm so excited to announce that I have set up a referral program for my fantabulous customers! Referrals are the BEST kind of compliment and work way better than any advertisement ever would and I totally recognize it and so appreciate it! So... for all my peeps, now you'll receive these referral cards after you have done a session for me.


When I receive one back from someone that you've referred me to and they book a session, you'll get $20 put towards future purchases! I'll keep track of it on my end, so all you have to do is pass them out!



Keep smiling!

~ Libby

3 comments:

Remaking Memories said...

Love the cards! Are those from Moo?

Unknown said...

Libby, I am just in the process of referring a bride to you right now. Do you have something more generic I can hand out? It might be creepy to hand a bride my wedding pictures and say go see her! haha :)

EK said...

Allison, gotta love how they don't give me a warning that someone commented on my post! So here two months later I'm responding. Grr... I am getting some business cards printed up this week, so I'll get you some when they come in.

Thanks!

Katie - They're through my printing company.