Monday, May 16, 2011

Alli and Scott With Lots of Supermodel Wind





I have just learned to go with it. What do I mean with it? Just all of it. Life it. Weather it. Whatever it. So tonight was a weather "it" with lots of wind and good chance of rain. I had a cute umbrella just in case, but I didn't want to have to use it. I didn't have to thankfully, but there was the wind. What do you do with wind? Call it supermodel wind and go with it. Also, I had amazing models/people who don't mind sitting in wind. It was a great session with great people. My eyes are burning from fatigue, so we're just going to end "it". Enjoy this fantastic couple (as much as I do)! And also, a special thanks to Dorothy Buchinger for the usage of the tandem bike, my mom for the usage of her antique blanket that looked stunning and the neighbors to my mom and dad for their tire swing that they have no idea we used :) This isn't nearly all the pictures, but I can no longer function properly today. Bed please! More to follow!

No comments: