Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Mini Session

I know, I know. I hate it when people jump the gun on Christmas too. I love Thanksgiving mainly because you're getting the same great food with no pressure of finding "the perfect gift" for everyone. Plus really taking the time to meditate on what we're truly grateful for makes us happier people. Ok, so I'm jumping the gun on that holiday too. The whole point is Christmas is knocking at our door folks and we might as well prepare for it. And if you're like me, you're trying desperately to convince yourself that this is the year you're going to be on top of things. No siree, you're not getting caught with your pants around your ankles this year (figuratively of course. If not figuratively, then I don't need to know the story...)! But we've all said it before and it rarely, if ever, happens.

Let a sistah help you out. I'm going to be doing 2 extended weekends of fall mini shoots. What is a mini shoot? Well, it is where we do a shorter session than usual and you get a handful of pictures on a disc to do what you would like. Why is this awesome? A) Because you get to hop in front of my lens and B) Because you can use the pictures for whatever. Ideas? Christmas cards, Christmas gifts and/or you could be completely selfish and print a bunch of pictures to hang on your wall so that your family is seriously jealous of your amazing family photos while they are over for the Christmas party.





I know that the sessions are not until October, but call TODAY!!! I'm only doing a limited amount of sessions and I want you to be one of them!

Also, check out the amazing deal with @Sealed Expressions ~ http://www.sealedimpressions.com! 10% off of your Christmas cards when you mention Elizabeth K Photography Mini Shoot.

Keep Smiling!
~ Libby

No comments: