Friday, August 27, 2010

Melissa and Ben

I had this whole huge blog written, but I just purposely erased it. Why? Because some weddings you just cannot put into words. That is how I felt about this day. To say that the bride and groom are warm and welcoming doesn't even scratch the surface of who they are. It is like trying to explain the green of Ireland to the blind. I fear I'm completely inadequate to define the beauty of who they are as individuals and as a couple.



I know that this picture was included in the collage above, but seriously, do you get more beautiful than this?!




Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this very special moment of your lives. God bless the both of you! Oh, and PS - total shout out to the bride's dad for keeping me caffeinated. What a man!

4 comments:

Sealed Expressions said...

WOW! Stunning photos! I love the location, I love the flowers, I love everything! VERY nice, Libby!

Patrick and Megan said...

Great job as always!! I will probably be getting in touch with you about photographing our little one when she is a week or two old!

David Paul Murray said...

You get to take pictures in some BEAUTIFUL PLACES!... Love your work.. gives me great ideas...if you don't mind. I have wedding this weekend.. been a while. Beautiful shots!

Libby said...

Awww! Thanks everyone!
Megan - Yes, yes, yes! How fun!!! Within the 1st two weeks is perfect because that is when they sleep the most.
David - Really, it isn't that scenic at ALL around here, but a friend of mine pointed out this park to me.