Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jeff & Shannon {Wedding Reese, MI}

There are more "perks" to my job than you could ever imagine. No, I'm not talking about financially, but spiritually and mentally. One of my most favorite is when I get to reconnect with people that I knew years ago. When I worked as a bartender at a resort, I never imagined that the girl at the front desk and the boy in the gift shop would ever end up getting married, but that goes to show you what I know. Jeff and Shannon are the epitome of what unconditional love is. I left their wedding feeling like anything with love is possible. I hope I never take for granted the fact that people are willing to allow me to come and be apart of such an intimate day. If I ever do, that will be the day I walk away from photography. So, thank you, thank you, thank you Jeff and Shannon for opening your hearts and letting us all get a glimpse of your love through photographs! God bless you and your marriage for many, many years! And on a side note, please give it up for my second shooter Savannah of Savannah K Photography who totally rocked it out! Don't worry, you'll be seeing much more of her!
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)
(photo credit: Savannah K Photography)

No comments: