Saturday, May 26, 2012

Laura & Charlie Engaged {Holly, MI}

As I get older, I realize how true it is about things coming around full-circle. People move in and out of your life, but even in the brief encounters become somehow part of your life. That is how it is with Laura and Charlie. I had known Laura from working together in Frankenmuth for a few years. I never dreamed that the day that I quit working with Laura that years later I would be taking her wedding photos. Seriously, how fun is that?! Laura and Charlie are just one of those couples that you're immediately comfortable with. Charlie is cracking the one-liners and Laura is making sure he has a filter :) We had such a great afternoon together climbing through possible poison ivy, wadding through water and finding a creepy little farm to capture some great photos. You two seriously are the reason that I love my job so much!

No comments: