Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye '10

If I could sum up the past year in one word (which for a person who never seems to shut-up like myself finds incredibly difficult to do...) it wouldn't be a word. It would be a noise. And that noise would be *whew*! I wish it were more deep or profound, but it's honest. Very, very honest.

But *whew* isn't a bad sound or a good sound. It's just a release. A release of every emotion that you could possibly feel all rolled up into four little letters. It is the deep breath that you take at the beginning of each New Year and weed out the clutter in your life. That leads me to an announcement. Elizabeth K Photography is on the brink of change. A change that was 12 months, 18 weddings and one birth, countless tears and more laughter and joy than I deserve in the making. Elizabeth K Photography is now Elizabeth K Photography Weddings and Elizabeth K Photography infants. Two of the most important events in peoples lives and that is what I'm going to be putting my time and passion into. Why is this exciting? Well, because it will free up time for the things that I truly love in my professional and personal life which in turn will make me a better photographer and business owner. It's for me, but mainly it is for you. When you made the decision to invite me into your life and entrust me with your most valuable moments, I assure you that I have been giving you my all and I want it to continue to be that way.

As I promised, here is a slide show of my personal favs of 2010. So many good ones it was difficult to pick just a few. Thank you to all my 2010 customers! You blessed me more than you'll ever know. 2011 is going to rock your socks off!

2 comments:

laurasuttle said...

So many new lives starting... I don't even know these people and I'm misty eyed. What a sap!

Unknown said...

More beautiful work, done by a fabulous photographer. You sure know how to capture the moments and Create memories to hold onto forever.
Great Job Lib!