Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st Day Photography


As I have mentioned, Elizabeth K Photography is having a major overhaul. I've gotten mixed reviews about this from the hubs, but he needs to learn to just let his little creative genius be.

One awesome new project that I'm offering to you my clients. It's called first day photography and it's going to be Ah-maz-ing!!! How it works: First, give me a call and let me know your due date so I have an idea when the session might be, then while you're still in the hospital just after you have had the baby, make someone else call me (seriously, you have some major rights while and right after giving birth) and we'll set up a time for me to come to the hospital and take pictures right in the room.

Why is this so incredible? Because I can capture those moments that otherwise will never be seen. Siblings meeting their new brother or sister, grandparents holding their first grandchild, the raw emotion that you feel when you and your husband are realizing the significance of what you have done together. Other than snapping some quick pictures, more often than not, we tend to not remember to capture these moments. Let me do that for you! You won't regret it!

No comments: