Monday, November 15, 2010

Contest



Okay. So, the way I ramble either requires subtitles or me trying to wade through my ramblings and simplify things.

The contest.

To enter:

1) Become a fan on my Facebook fanpage (Elizabeth K Photography). If you're already a fan, please skip to step 3.

2) If you're a new fan, leave me a message telling me that you're a new fan (or leave me some "love" as I like to say...)

3) If you're already a fan, leave a message for me anyway and just to say "I'm already a fan" or you could say "I'm already a HUGE fan" or you could stroke my ego some other way. I'm really ok with that... :)

4) For more chances to win, go to Sealed Expressions Facebook page.

5) If you're new to Sealed Expressions, "like" her and then write on her wall and let her know that you're new. Leave her some love too, because quite frankly, she's ah-maz-ing!!!!!!

6) If you're already a fan, just leave her a message like, "You are one of the most incredible graphic designers of our time and I'm already a fan.". Ok. You don't need to butt kiss quite that badly, but I think that she would enjoy it if you did.

7) There. You're entered! How fun and easy is that?!

Just a little reminder of what you could win!!!

No comments: